Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The first party shall issue a demand letter to the second party mentioning the number of workers required, the rate of their salary and other services.
- Both parties herein shall obtain the approval of the respective government to import recruit and supply the workers as per the rules of both countries in regard to the conditions necessary to import and supply. In case of any conflict between government rule and the conditions of this contract. This deed of the agreement shall be deemed Null and void.
- The first party shall provide Visa/ NOC word permits for the workers from the government authority. Together with another necessary relevant document. In case of not issuance of a visa due to any changes in government policies, the first party shall be responsible for the recruitment experience.
- The earning of the worker per month shall be as per the attached Demand letter shown against each Category.
- The second party shall make sure that all workers recommended by the party are examined by an Employer of the (G.C.C) Nepalese doctor to appoint them by the Employer of the concerned government. The candidates must possess a valid certificate to the effect of the fitness such as AIDS. T.B. and infectious or any other diseases. The second party will submit the original medical along with a passport copy.
- The first party will be responsible for receiving the workers at the airport in part and as a whole as per the validity of the visa of the concerned country.
- The second party is the supplier of the workers and will bear the responsibility for recruitment of the workers from Nepal exactly as per trade or may invite the first party or authorized representative for recruitment of the workers within the stipulated period and not exceeding 45 days from the receipt of visa advice and other allied required documents.
- The First Party agrees to bear the compensation in case of death or injury of the workers. And also agrees to bear the Cost of transport of the dead to Nepal as per the labour law of the country concerned.
- There will be three months probationary period for all workers; after completion of this period if any worker is found unfit or unsuitable for the specific job the worker may be terminated and repatriated at his own COST and the cost will be borne by the second party.
- The workers will be interviewed and tested by a representative of the employer.
- The second party shall assist the workers in matters relating to immigration formalities, medical tests and visa stamping from the relevant Embassy and whatever other relevant matters.
- The first party ensures to provide the workers with free bachelor-sharing accommodation, free, food and other necessary amenities including medical and insurance coverage.
- The First Party agrees to enter into an agreement with the second party to supply Nepalese manpower of different categories such as skilled semiskilled and unskilled workers the number and qualification in respect thereof are specified by the first party through task orders.
- The First Party agrees to advise the Second Party of its personnel requirement from Nepal through cable, telex or letter specifying personnel requirement their respective job descriptions, salaries, other terms and conditions and the desired mobilization dated on the respective site.
- The Second Party shall be responsible for short of qualified candidates under clause 2 above. The second party notify the first party of such short-listed qualified candidates who are ready for final interview and selection. The first party has the right to either send his representatives or give the second party the selection process and send such qualified workers at the second party’s full guarantee.
- Agency fees: The first party shall not charge recruitment fees. The second party shall pay the first party PTA Air tickets for candidates who are repatriated before the three months probation period. The First party should pay the air ticket for the repatriation after completion of the original contract for two years.